Group Medical Insurance
Dubai National Insurance and Reinsurance Company (DNIR) have a wide range of Medical insurance products which provides to the employees as well their family members protection against their illness and consequent medical expenses. We can provide worldwide coverage, HAAD compliant for Abu Dhabi and Al Ain specifically, including maternity benefits, dental, psychiatry with flexible limits that suite with our customer’s requirements.
We have also partnered with top class Third Party Administrators (TPA) for all our medical claims services and have also got a wider network of service providers to choose from.
Our Medical Products are backed by first-class Security and we are committed to serve our clients.
We can tailor make any specific Medical products for our esteemed clients with a fair pricing and Claims management solution. We are also dedicated to provide training facilities to our corporate clients for better loss control measures and to avoid increasing medical costs year after year.
Regional and Local
UAE,Arab Countries,South East Asia & Middle East
Local Care Plus
Silk Road Plus
- Provider your employees and their dependents with an essential regional cover
- Cover each and every member up to a Sum Insured of AED 500,000
- Emergency Covered Worldwide excluding USA & Canada
- Network/Direct billing available in home countries.
- Customize your policy as per your requirement
- For groups seeking economical medical plans
Worldwide Ex. US & Canada
- Provide your employees and dependents with a worldwide coverage.
- Cover each and every member up to a sum insured of AED 2.5 million
- Customize your policy as per your requirement.
- Enhanced network coverage
Medical Evacuation Products
- Supplementary option to cover in the event that an illness or injury requires emergency medical evacuation
- Provides assistance for return of mortal remains, return of minor children
- Provider assistance for trip interruption and Lost luggage
- Emergency travel assistance services such as translation services, lost travel documents and passport assistance, medical referrals, and more.