Motor Insurance : DNIR Auto Care Scheme
Loss, Damage, Fire and Theft Cover
Third Party Property Damage
Yes, limit up to AED 2 Million
Third Party Bodily Injury
Yes, as Brand New
UAE & Oman (Own Damage Only)
Yes, limit up to AED 2,000/-
Emergency Medical Expenses
Yes, limit up to AED 3,000/-
Yes, limit up to AED 6,770/-
Off Road Cover (for 4WD vehicles Only)
Yes, with an excess of AED 5,000/-
Yes, limit up to AED 2,000/-.
Storm, Flood, Riot and Strike Extension
Roadside Assistance- (Accident and Breakdown)
Yes, Gold Card
As per ministry guidelines
Hire Car Benefit
Yes, with an additional premium of AED 250/-
(limit to 10 days – AED 100/- per day maximum)
Personal Accident Benefits to Driver and Passenger
Yes, with an additional premium
- Vehicle should be driven by persons holding a Valid U.A.E driving license.
- If at the time of accident, the Driver Age is less than 25 an additional excess of 10% is applicable
- This quote is subject to policy full wordings, terms and conditions.
- Subject to Depreciation Replacement parts as per Unified Motor Vehicle Insurance policies according to Insurance Authority Board of Directors Decision No. 25 of 2016 set in schedule no. (1) and (2).
- We might require extra information to issue your policy. This may include photographs of your car, RTA passing Certificate, and in some cases we may also need to inspect your Vehicle.
- In case of any false declaration or wrong information submitted, this quotation shall be considered void and cancellation charges may apply.
- After policy is issued, cancellation of the policy is subject to applicable fees.
- In case of Renewal, the claim submitted after the renewal date where claim date is before the renewal then the New Insurance is considered Void and Cancelled.
- This Quotation is valid for 15 days from the date of issuance.
- This document is a quotation and not an official policy document. Original policy documents and schedule will be issued after receiving your confirmation and the required documents and after the premium is processed successfully. Policy terms, Conditions and Exclusions should be reviewed carefully to understand the scope of the available coverage’s.